Behavior Specialist Consultant Services
We offer collaboration services between schools, families, and the ABA ATD therapy center.
This position has been created for problem-solving as it relates to behavior and social emotional learning.
Our role as a Behavior Specialist is to ensure best practices are in place, quality interventions are implemented and appropriate resources are aligned to specific student needs.
We give our clients a lot of guidance and positive feedback, with frequent and ongoing analysis to ensure what we are doing is effective. This increases the overall success rate of learning.
A collaboration between our Behavior Specialist and a School typically encompasses the following:
- Conducting functional analyses of behavior to understand factors that contribute to and sustain challenging behaviors
- Providing support and practical training to students
- Assisting classroom teachers with: development and implementation of instructional/behavioral plans, assisting with modifications of the curriculum or environment
- Modeling strategies to staff
- Assisting with redirecting inappropriate behaviors of students in classrooms, provide positive behavior interventions
- Promoting a safe and productive learning environment for students
- Collaborating with the behavior team and meet with all members of the education team to insure consistency and treatment integrity
- Professional development opportunities, tailored to the needs of the school and teachers
- Leading social skills groups
- Preparing reports and provide summaries, and submit to the administrative staff as requested
- Convening parent meetings as needed
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an initial consultation meeting.